Saturday, August 5, 2017

Discrete Math: An Inquiry Based Approach is completed!

I am pleased to announce that Discrete Math: An Inquiry Based Approach is now done. The textbook is designed for a full-year course in high school (post algebra 2) or a single semester introductory course for college. There are six units covering Combinatorics, Graph Theory, Elementary Number Theory, Cryptography, Set Theory and Boolean Algebra, and Logic and Proof.

This material was developed from material I have used in discrete math classes taught over the past seven years. Last year, I had a colleague who taught the material for the first time and provided valuable feedback on corrections and typos.

In conjunction with the book, I have also created corresponding slides, answer keys, assessments, and extensive teacher notes. I am looking for a handful of teachers to try the material out and provide any feedback on the course materials.

Contact me through my website if you are interested.

I hope your school year gets off to a good start. Have a great school year.

No comments:

Post a Comment