Tuesday, February 5, 2013

IPS - Day 15

Today was a bit of a scramble. I had to host a literacy lab at the last minute during the previous period and the debrief of the lesson took place during this class. As a result, I had a substitute cover today.

I have been wanting to give students additional practice with calculating probabilities in preparation for a quiz on probabilities. I used this period as that time, preparing several different worksheets of problems that reviewed many of the probability properties that we have been covering.

Students worked through the problems and they will have a quiz tomorrow. There are some outstanding questions about some of the answers that I'll go through with them before the quiz.

We'll then dive into an investigation of conditional probability.

Visit the class summary for a student's perspective of the lesson.

No comments:

Post a Comment